At the Pike Place Market we're committed to creating a healthy environment for all our businesses and shoppers. We've taken many steps to modify the Market using the latest technologies and some tried-and true-measures.
Your safety is our top priority and we want you to feel confident as you shop your favorite businesses. To ensure the health and safety of everyone we've added additional safety measures and stepped up our cleaning of high touch areas. See all our safety measures below.
As you walk through Pike Place Market, you will notice 6-foot markers throughout the Market, social distancing and mask reminders.
Mask Requirements for Everyone
Per Governor Inslee's Safe Start guidelines, everyone who enters the Market is required to wear a mask. All Market staff is also wearing masks.
New Handwashing Stations
We have added new handwashing stations at 3 locations in the Market so shoppers can easily wash their hands.
Free Mask for Visitors
If you forget your mask, we have you covered. The Information Booth at the corner of Pike St and First Ave has free masks for shoppers.
Pike Place Market has installed new antimicrobial film on high touch surfaces such as elevator buttons. This film blocks the transfer of germs 24/7.
The Pike Place Market facilities team has increased their cleaning regimen and takes extra care of high touch surfaces.
Temperature Checks for Facilities, Security & Market Masters
When each employee arrives onsite, they are required to take their temperature.
Public Health Compliance
As Governor Inslee and King County Public Health update the requirements for each Phase in the Safe Start plan, all Market businesses are in full compliance and make adjustments as necessary.
Take the Safe Shopper Pledge
At Pike Place Market, your safety is our top priority, but we can't create a healthy environment without you. Help us keep our workers and shoppers safe by taking the Safe Shopper Pledge.
Hours: Open daily
Every day is different in the Market but most of the Market is active from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. with many of our restaurants staying open until 10 p.m. for dine-in and takeout. Click the button for specific days and hours for each Market business.
- Produce stands are open daily from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Fish Markets are open Monday - Saturday from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Restaurants are open at various times across the Market, but some are open daily. Visit PikePlaceMarket.org/Dine-In for individual restaurant hours. For outdoor dining options visit PikePlaceMarket.org/Outdoor-Dining
- Retail businesses are open at various times across the Market but some are open daily. Visit PikePlaceMarket.org/Retail for individual business hours. Currently, a limited number of shoppers can be inside a store at a time. Masks are required to enter all retail stores.
- The DownUnder (the lower levels of the Market) is open daily from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Personal services like barbers, hair salons and tattoo shops are open with a limited number of people in the shop.
- The Crafts Market is open Thursday through Monday from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Farm Tables are open Thursday through Monday from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Two Public Restrooms are open daily. One in the Sanitary Market the other in the DownUnder.
- There are three public handwashing stations. Double sink under the Clock & Sign with a hand sensor for hands-free washing, one on Pike Place with a knee activated sensor for hands-free washing, and one sink inside the main arcade near Moon Valley Organics. That sink is only operating Thursday through Sunday.
Where to Park in the Market
Pike Place Market maintains two parking garages with over 800 parking stalls. You can access the parking garage on Western Ave. and Alaskan Way. See directions and learn more, here.
Early Bird Rate Flat $10*: Enter one of our below garage entrances by 9:30 a.m. and exit any time before 9 p.m.
Evening Rate Flat $5: Enter one of our below garage entrances after 5 p.m. and exit by 2 a.m.
Low Hourly Rate: $4 per hour up to the first 4 hours.
Quick Links to List of Businesses and Hours
To learn more about which businesses are open for walk-ups, dine-in, takeout, curbside pickup or delivery click the icons below.