The flowers are still blooming! Brighten up your home and support a Pike Place Market flower farmer during these unprecedented times.
Throughout our peak season, April to October the Market hosts 30-40 small flower farms each day selling fresh tulips, daffodils, dahlias, peonies and more. Many of our tulips farmers have been growing for 30 years. These are all small family farms locally growing in Snoqualmie Valley, Carnation, Fall City, Duval Woodinville, Monroe, Auburn and Kent.
With these businesses closed at Pike Place Market and other farmers markets across Western Washington shuttered through May, small family flower farmers need support.
Below are five ways you can purchase a bouquet and help keep family farms open.
Pick Up at a Market Business
Market businesses are partnering with flower farmers during this difficult time to offer fresh bouquets to customers. Pike Place Market flower farmers are delivering these bouquets to the Market daily.
Constantino's Produce partnered with Santos Farm to sell $15 flower bouquets. Find Constantino's Produce in the main arcade.
Rotary Grocery partnered with Lor's Garden to sell flower bouquets and single stem tulips.
Sosio’s Fruit & Produce teamed up with six Pike Place Market flower farmers to offer bouquets. Stop by Sosio’s stand in the main arcade for apples and artichokes, and now flowers! Bouquets are $25, with $10 going to the farmers and $15 to the Community Safety Net. Call (206) 622-1370 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for curbside pick-up.
Pick Up at the Farm
Take a short drive and pick-up fresh flowers right from the source.
- Blong's Garden
- Stop by the farm in Fall City, WA. Open daily 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Santos Farm
- Stop by the farm at 26307 68th Avenue SE, Kent, WA. Open daily 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Sweet Blissful Blooms
- Call (425) 270-0981 to order ahead or stop by their farm at 4050 Fall City-Carnation Road Southeast, Fall City, WA. Open Tuesday - Sunday 10 a.m. - 7 p.m. (Closed on Mondays)
Contact a Flower Farmer for Delivery
- Gaia's Harmony farm
- Email Gaiasharmonyfarm@gmail.com to order tulips and daffodils.
- Jenny's Garden
- Text or call (425) 499-5322 to order bouquets for $20, tulips $1.50/stems or $15 per dozen.
- Lor's Garden
- Call the florist below to order bulk tulips, daffodils or bouquets.
- Florist Cher Lor - (206) 235-8141
- Delivery available in the Bothell area.
- Moua Floral Designs
- See Lee farm
- Call florist Scott Chang at (206) 778-5781
- Xai Cha's Farm
To learn more about which businesses are open for walk-ups, dine-in, takeout, curbside pickup or delivery click the icons below.